We are all here to support each other. We are a TEAM! Not just a group.
- We will hold regular meetings for our team members.
- Members are responsible for attending the team meetings – if they are not able to make it, they must let the other attendees know as soon as possible.
- They must then make a plan to compensate for their absence. This could involve having someone present replace their role in the meeting or deliver an update on their behalf, and would also involves catching up on meeting contents to understand what new tasks they have.
- We are all there to support each other on the work involved for this course.
- We will try our best to delegate work evenly during our team meetings. This delegated work will be recorded on github issues.
- If something comes up, or the work is proving to be more time consuming and difficult than anticipated, then members are expected to let the team know. They will be able to help out.
- Team members are expected to also complete work with a resonable amount of time for the other members to review and discuss (can use pull requests and tags in issue comments to coordinate this). This means that last minute submissions of work are not ideal, since it is difficult to do this.
- We cannot foresee every kind of issue that might arise; however, the team is committed to coming up with a plan to overcome roadblocks of any kind through shared communication on how to handle the issue.