- We use https://github.com/dcsil
- You will have a repository automatically made for team notes, profiles, and other team metadata. This repo is not for code. You will lose 20% on each assignment where you submit code via this repo.
- You can create as many repos as you need by going to https://learnsoftware.engineering/my_team/new_repo
- You can see all your team’s repos by going to https://learnsoftware.engineering/my_team/repos
- Every repository must have a
service.yml that passes checks. Your service.yml is validated on push, however it is also shown on the LearnSoftware app.
- Every repository must therefore have logging, exception handling (via Sentry), a bootstrap script etc